Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Day late in the Great State of Texas

It is always good when your friends quote ya in their posts. The truth is I prefer winning ugly even to winning pretty. Do not be fooled by the Absence of All-Pro defenders, Baltimore is a decent team, especially on Defense, and ESPECIALLY when they play Pittsburgh.

Just as in the Days of old, division teams will always get up for the Steelers. The Ravens HATE the Steelers and are also a desperate team clinging to respectability. there are about 15-20 players on that team with Super Bowl rings, so they know full well what is at stake. A win in Pittsburgh can turn their season around, so they gave the performance of the season.

But alas, this is not their year. This year belongs to the Steelers. That's right, I said it.

This year is the year. Not last year, and if we were here, I would have told you so. I was along for the ride and enjoying it, but it didn't feel right. it FEELS right this year.

One thing stands in the way.

The health of Big Ben.

Yeah, I know I wrote about the beauty of winning ugly. Now I am writing that in JANUARY, you need your Big Gun.

Pray the man's stength and Keep the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home