Friday, December 16, 2005

Steelers 21, Bears 9

This is a bit late in coming, but I am sure many of you rejoiced the way I did. Something about seeing those black uniforms in the cascading snow playing what should be patented as Steeler Football made me nostalgic. But since that isn't a healthy state for an honest writer, I must press on in addressing the current Steelers state.

It seems last weeks impossibilities of the playoffs have given way to this weeks relative possibilities.


Kansas City goes to New York to play the Giants
San Diego goes to Indianapolis to play the Colts
Steelers in Minnesota

Losses by both put the Steelers in Major playoff contention, especially considering they play each other the following week, while the Steelers go to Cleveland for Christmas Eve.


I guess football season isn't over after all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys, this is one of the weirdest sports blogs I have ever seen, but when i saw some of your politics, I knew you were my kind of peeps.

Keep up the good work.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did a link to you guys at my personal blog.

Ill be rooting for the Giants today at 3, for sure....

Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home